Search me!

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Journey to the South

I visited Birmingham today and had a good bit of craic hanging around with all my new classmates, visiting mad art galleries and other such shenanigans. Birmingham is not what I expected at all, I had always heard it was a really dodgy and run down city, but what I found was sleek, modern, upmarket and very glassy! I was impressed and will visit it again many more times for sure.

Now I'm back home resting my tired feet, we did a lot of walking today. Looking forward to dinner, and then I'll be getting stuck into some college work for the rest of the evening pretty much.

I'll leave you with a piece of typographic design that I did at a college I attended 3 years ago. It was an interview with a classmate by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment